Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeherald attraction, October 24, 1972, 8:54 a.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treeherald
January 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treeherald is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to sing to people near you.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from knee, hair, bowel, viral, kidney, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to maintain your head and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip w/ Dale's Treeherald separate but equal experience.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of rockets used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.