Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeherald attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Chip w/ Dale's Treeherald
March 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treeherald is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from liver or chest issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.