Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeherald attraction at night
Chip w/ Dale's Treeherald
July 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treeherald is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider groaning this attraction.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum height 74".
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of foxes used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.