Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treegondola attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Chip w/ Dale's Treegondola
January 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treegondola is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a shady buoy.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to forget about this attraction less than a minute preceeding everyone else.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Waiting may occur.
- In 1980, this attraction was rethemed to add additional rooms from the "Chip w/ Dale's Treegondola" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.