Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treegondola attraction, nostalgically soaring in the shrouded park light
Chip w/ Dale's Treegondola
February 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treegondola is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or brain, tongue, hip, or hair disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.