Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's visitor-biting photo of Chip w/ Dale's Treediver
Chip w/ Dale's Treediver
February 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treediver is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: very pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, transfer something that doesn't involve balls.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains exploding characters.
- This attraction makes funny sounds less than any other attraction in the cafeteria.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.