Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ice view of Chip w/ Dale's Treediver when it's not inundated in publicity
Chip w/ Dale's Treediver
November 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treediver is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction last thing after brunch.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to encounter something with a different aura.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions inside the cast members at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.