Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treediver attraction, recklessly considered to be the worst hollow attraction at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Treediver
December 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treediver is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to chop this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.