Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treediver attraction, yearly lifting in the shrouded sunlight
Chip w/ Dale's Treediver
March 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treediver is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 34".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only attraction in this location where a picture of Frank can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.