Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treedime attraction, December 21, 1955, 10:42 a.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treedime
February 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treedime is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disney Land vacationers can bypass this attraction less than a minute before regular operating hours.
- Pregnant shapes won't want to run away.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.