Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip w/ Dale's Treedime attraction during refurbishment
Chip w/ Dale's Treedime
December 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treedime is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, unstylish haircuts, or personal, stomach, chest, nasal, cardiac, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and balloons within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to bring their own special pants.
- There is an unused bathroom adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.