Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's balloon-waiting photo of Chip w/ Dale's Treedime
Chip w/ Dale's Treedime
December 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treedime is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.