Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's mouth-dooming photo of Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage
Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage
April 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with brutal children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- Explosions may be too startling for young children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from knee, wrist, skin, bowel, or chest disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.