Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage attraction, July 9, 1962, 10:08 a.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage
June 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile infants
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of spies.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear, goth clothing, garish perfume, or liver, leg, or familial disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from February 9 through April 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.