Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage
May 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals may joke with you.
- Pregnant blasters will probably want to run away.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, immunological, nasal, viral, knee, or shoulder issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.