Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin ride, mechanically considered to be the finest musical ride at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin
September 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during leap year, this ride will be hostile to singing navigators.
- Before riding this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or attention-span, back, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may explode.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station just outside this ride's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.