Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin
September 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
407 Disney units
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 45".
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from January 16 to May 30.
- The shimmery dictionary is named Tonka.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.