Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin
March 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 32".
- Pilot must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.