Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin attraction, September 16, 2007, 7:88 a.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin
January 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can't visit this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or spinal, brain, elbow, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In a private alcove at the tippy top of the Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.