Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin attraction at night
Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin
December 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can't run to this attraction just a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 19".
- Guest in front must be at least 55" tall.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.