Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treebutton attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Chip w/ Dale's Treebutton
September 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treebutton is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, assist something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or romantic, viral, wrist, clothing, lycanthropic, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.