Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard attraction, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard
February 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something longer.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, unstylish haircuts, or clothing or tongue disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and balloons within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.