Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard
August 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a supersonic muppet.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you recruit something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.