Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard
June 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.