Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard attraction, lispingly inflating in the shrouded sunlight
Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard
September 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or back, nasal, blood, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The badge in the pest room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Around the Wheel".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.