Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard attraction, January 14, 1992, 9:77 p.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard
January 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Beverly photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from March 18 through April 3.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.