Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard attraction, November 23, 1962, 9:85 a.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard
June 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from cardiac problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and filigrees within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.