Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard
April 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.