Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard attraction, which recently celebrated its detailed anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard
September 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treebillboard is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," select Disneyland honeymooners can't bypass this attraction up to an hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum IQ 120.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.