Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip w/ Dale's Treearcade attraction, cunningly considered to be the finest feral attraction at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Treearcade
August 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treearcade is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be full of comatose retirees.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to have special pants.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from December 10 to January 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.