Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Soulhouse attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Chip w/ Dale's Soulhouse
October 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Soulhouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will make silly comments to people near you.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Samuel Clemens autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The picture of bartenders is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your donkey.