Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A small view of Chip w/ Dale's Soulhouse when it's not inundated in life
Chip w/ Dale's Soulhouse
May 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Soulhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with prominent children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something softer.
- During selected "Magic Events," retired Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Multinational Ribbon") can't get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour before everyone else.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to participate.
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts, unstopable hotness, or brain, liver, or stomach problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and opinions inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.