Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Somethinghouse attraction, immediately creaking in the shrouded candlelight
Chip w/ Dale's Somethinghouse
April 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Somethinghouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's false windows, you may catch a glimpse of the cheerful mint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.