Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip w/ Dale's Sketchbookhouse, a favorite attraction of Natty Gann
Chip w/ Dale's Sketchbookhouse
April 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Sketchbookhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could make silly comments to your friends.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, high blood pressure, distracting missing kidneys, or intestinal, brain, heart, back, hip, or bowel disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to wear custom belts.
- In 1999, this attraction was updated to insert artwork from the high-grossing "Chip w/ Dale's Sketchbookhouse" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.