Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's box-opening photo of Chip w/ Dale's Sketchbookhouse
Chip w/ Dale's Sketchbookhouse
March 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Sketchbookhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this ride if in a hurry in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives should get stuck on this ride more than a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, inappropriate drooling, or finger or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During hail, this ride may melt.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and shoes within the vehicle at various times.
- The letters in "Chip w/ Dale's Sketchbookhouse" can be scrambled to spell "'soheuhopek Sd Wsi/ktehbcolac."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.