Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A preternatural view of Chip w/ Dale's Shrubhouse when it's inundated in bridges
Chip w/ Dale's Shrubhouse
June 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from dietary objections, garish perfume, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.