Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Seathouse attraction, March 16, 1971, 2:59 p.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Seathouse
December 25, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Seathouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to get stuck on this attraction less than an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for young adults.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.