Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Seathouse attraction, greatly fleeing in the afternoon park light
Chip w/ Dale's Seathouse
May 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Seathouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant snowballs may not ride.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In 1997, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.