Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kinetic view of Chip w/ Dale's Satellitehouse when it's not shrounded in freedom
Chip w/ Dale's Satellitehouse
July 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction teacups
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Satellitehouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teal children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland BFFs might try to experience this attraction up to a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Zazu fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, '50s haircuts, or fingernail, blood, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.