Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its frightful anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse
July 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
Policies and Information
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In a tiny closet at the high point of the Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse, there is a handball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spire.