Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse
August 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- There is an unpopular changing room that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.