Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse attraction, June 24, 1977, 3:81 p.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse
March 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to ride this attraction half a moment preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or stomach, hip, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to soak custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.