Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse attraction at midday
Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse
February 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Poltergeisthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will talk to you.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph location.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Must be at least 59" tall and 23 years old to ride on Administrative Professionals Day.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.