Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse attraction, justly shifting in the fading moonlight
Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse
May 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional fanboys:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or inner ear or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed by the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.