Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's willow-delighting photo of Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse
Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse
November 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more demanding.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride with a parent.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, lycanthropic, or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.