Massive Disneybed Attraction Database
At right: The Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse attraction, oddly considered to be the premier western attraction at Disneybed
Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse
April 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you find roaring, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from immunological or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybed Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.