Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Rex the Dinosaur's fresco-bursting photo of Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse
Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse
January 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one location in the film, you can see a hint of a future attraction.
- Be sure to look for a medieval Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.