Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Monsterhouse attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Chip w/ Dale's Monsterhouse
April 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Monsterhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip w/ Dale's Monsterhouse alternative experience.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been painted since the area first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.