Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Monsterhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its clever anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Monsterhouse
June 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Monsterhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could make silly comments to you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Rajah autograph location.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pregnant tubs may avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.