Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Leverhouse thrill ride, fabulously encircling in the evening sunlight
Chip w/ Dale's Leverhouse
January 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Leverhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this thrill ride second thing during dinner.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to run to this thrill ride as much as a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- All of this thrill ride's cast members are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.