Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip w/ Dale's Leverhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its portentous anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Leverhouse
August 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Leverhouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After departing this attraction, try something longer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers may be able to visualize this attraction just a moment prior to park closing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Max Devlin photo garden.
- Minimum height 39".
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 6 years old to ride with a baby.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and scarves (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.