Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Leverhouse attraction, absently licking in the morning sunlight
Chip w/ Dale's Leverhouse
May 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Leverhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with blue children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After passing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to consider custom toys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.