Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A regional view of Chip w/ Dale's Guidehouse when it's not covered in tarps
Chip w/ Dale's Guidehouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Guidehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, other guests may make silly comments to you.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from March 5 to September 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mirror.