Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Robin Crusoe's desk-modeling photo of Chip w/ Dale's Guidehouse
Chip w/ Dale's Guidehouse
January 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Guidehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and legs within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.