Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip w/ Dale's Flowerhouse, a favorite train of Joe Fowler
Chip w/ Dale's Flowerhouse
April 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Flowerhouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Above this train can be found the exclusive members-only Speakeasy 87 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where liquor is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=474135: "official illustration" unrecognized record . Unable to continue