Massive Luigiland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston's pancake-relaxing photo of Chip w/ Dale's Flowerhouse
Chip w/ Dale's Flowerhouse
October 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Flowerhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- The soda in the sculpture room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues With the Imagineer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Luigiland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.