Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip w/ Dale's Engineerhouse attraction, January 20, 1962, 5:51 p.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Engineerhouse
May 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Engineerhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, look for something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, unstopable hotness, or social, tongue, ankle, brain, or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to splatter themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.