Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Engineerhouse attraction at night
Chip w/ Dale's Engineerhouse
November 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Engineerhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will sing to your friends.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to describe something that doesn't involve hens.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In 1960, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes that could be viewed as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bucket.