Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Engineerhouse attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Chip w/ Dale's Engineerhouse
August 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Engineerhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to rent safety props.
- The model of blasters is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your warrior.