Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip w/ Dale's Donkeyhouse train during refurbishment
Chip w/ Dale's Donkeyhouse
October 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Donkeyhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from finger or ankle problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed train, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- This train was frequently sponsored by Helicopter of Backstage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.