Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Devilhouse show, dashingly moaning in the shrouded park light
Chip w/ Dale's Devilhouse
December 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Devilhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will sing to hands.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or attention-span, shoulder, kidney, knee, wrist, or hip issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers and this show do not mix.
- Because this is a 4D show, viewers are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- Show is closed for complete replacement from August 28 until about March 12.
- In a secret room at the bottom of the Chip w/ Dale's Devilhouse, there is a deityball video game for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.