Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Devilhouse attraction, blandly elevating in the afternoon park light
Chip w/ Dale's Devilhouse
August 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Devilhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an underwater partner.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any storms, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The element was sculpted by Willie the Giant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your merry-go-round.