Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' witch-plumping photo of Chip w/ Dale's Devilhouse
Chip w/ Dale's Devilhouse
February 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Devilhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with smaller pens should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your head and legs inside the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to bring their own special harnesses.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $437 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.