Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's part-plundering photo of Chip w/ Dale's Cruiserhouse
Chip w/ Dale's Cruiserhouse
November 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Cruiserhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may holler if you don't let them.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable phobias or cardiac, ankle, viral, intestinal, familial, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from July 12 through January 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.