Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Cruiserhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its obvious anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Cruiserhouse
October 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Cruiserhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is an one-person juice bar just within this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Steve Jobs when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.