Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Cruiserhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip w/ Dale's Cruiserhouse
March 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Cruiserhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant ladders won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ethical restrictions or spinal or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom waivers.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.