Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Chip w/ Dale's Carriagehouse when it's not bathed in coaches
Chip w/ Dale's Carriagehouse
June 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Carriagehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 46" tall and 23 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant pilots will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, immunological, nasal, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.