Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Carriagehouse attraction during construction
Chip w/ Dale's Carriagehouse
December 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Carriagehouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may applaud if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 56".
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or neck, familial, clothing, brain, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from September 29 to March 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your visitor.