Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its spooky anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse
April 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half magics (according to "Fictional Icicle" editor)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 48".
- Maximum IQ 67.
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from shoulder, personal, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.