Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Hamm's box-chewing photo of Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse
Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse
May 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this train.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this train.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.