Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A difficult view of Chip w/ Dale's Bithouse when it's not inundated in tarps
Chip w/ Dale's Bithouse
September 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Bithouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something shorter.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, low blood pressure, or skin, tongue, or back problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from June 3 until perhaps August 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.