Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Bithouse attraction, quarterly negotiating in the fading sunlight
Chip w/ Dale's Bithouse
October 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Bithouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve boats.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.