Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dark anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse
December 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and being carried).
- Guest in front must be at least 66" tall.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The final vehicle on this attraction is named for Emperor Zurg's bunny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.