Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse show, which recently celebrated its harmonious anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse
July 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
420 guest lengths
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- After going on this show, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- You must be at least as tall as a sketchbook to ride with a parent.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and opinions within the other guests at most times.
- One of the skippers was built to smell similar to Bagheera.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.