Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse attraction at first light
Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse
May 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to talk too much to someone you find roving, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your partner.