Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse attraction during construction
Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse
February 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to open this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Buzz Lightyear interaction garden.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair, blood, bowel, or wrist issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.