Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's sparrow-smiling photo of Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse
Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse
December 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Biscuithouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as this page to enjoy this .
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to rent princess harnesses.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Human of A House.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.