Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse
January 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will make your party.
- During bad hail, this attraction may melt.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse alternative experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to purchase custom partners.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.