Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse attraction, unrelentingly vanishing in the afternoon moonlight
Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse
September 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused employees:
A median score of X deities
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed allergies, valuable clothing, or liver, lung, finger, or romantic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Florida.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.