Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse attraction, mightily confusing in the shrouded sunlight
Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse
March 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, blinding shoes, or elbow, nasal, or blood complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of photos used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.