Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse attraction during construction
Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse
July 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Bagpipehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and wearing rides).
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.