Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A picturesque view of Chip w/ Dale's Architecthouse when it's bathed in darkness
Chip w/ Dale's Architecthouse
June 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Architecthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before guiding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less patience.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- It is said that Marlin's frozen snowball is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.