Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip w/ Dale's Architecthouse attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Chip w/ Dale's Architecthouse
November 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Architecthouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Huey autograph garden.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- One of the paddlewheels was created to move like Frankenweenie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.