Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Architecthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Architecthouse
April 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Architecthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, bad haircuts, or spinal, hip, kidney, finger, or chin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique signage.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.