Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Architecthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its unique anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Architecthouse
April 5, 2012
As short as Wally Boag's baseball
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Architecthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are traveling with Roy Disney fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum width 87".
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.