Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse attraction at park closing
Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse
January 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Bobby autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 22".
- Pregnant cruisers should avoid this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons inside the vehicle at various times.
- There is a private changing room just within this attraction's instructions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bear.