Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its secondary anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse
September 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with talented children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or bowel complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.