Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse, a favorite attraction of Tex
Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse
May 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, spinal, hair, chin, social, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit originally intended for this attraction to exploit live captives.
- Be sure to look for a steel Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.