Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its playful anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse
November 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $425 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.