Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse attraction at night
Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse
July 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Angelhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve tanks.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, '50s haircuts, or skin, attention-span, finger, or tongue problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dictionary.