Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treevillain attraction during construction
Chip or Dale's Treevillain
May 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip or Dale's Treevillain is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Contains holographic images.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip or Dale's Treevillain separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sword.