Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Treevillain attraction, which recently celebrated its good anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treevillain
April 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip or Dale's Treevillain is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be hostile to Al Weiss impersonators.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.