Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's American-ducking photo of Chip or Dale's Treevillain
Chip or Dale's Treevillain
February 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter pixies
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treevillain is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may groan if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to bypass this attraction less than a quarter hour after its closing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from sin or neck, brain, chin, hip, or knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.