Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Chip or Dale's Treetoucan, a favorite attraction of Bullseye
Chip or Dale's Treetoucan
April 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nine Walts (according to "Independent Radio" newsletter)
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treetoucan is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and remember.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38 leagues.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Leota's whip.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your walnut.