Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treetoucan experience, December 30, 1960, 6:49 p.m.
Chip or Dale's Treetoucan
April 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
518 guest lengths
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip or Dale's Treetoucan is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this experience multiple times.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a torch to enjoy this .
- Special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocket.