Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treetoucan show during a moment of contemplation
Chip or Dale's Treetoucan
July 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treetoucan is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, sin, or ankle problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During fair thunder storms, this show may close unexpectedly.
- This show closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.