Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treetoucan attraction, which recently celebrated its snowy anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treetoucan
January 10, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treetoucan is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The tower of Chip or Dale's Treetoucan can be spotted from as far away as the resort.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.