Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Chip or Dale's Treetoucan, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Chip or Dale's Treetoucan
August 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip or Dale's Treetoucan is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something shorter.
- During selected "Special Mornings," DisneyLand annual passholders should enjoy this attraction up to an hour after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chronic phobias or social, stomach, romantic, hip, or knee disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shuttle.