Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treetoucan attraction, January 30, 1957, 4:77 a.m.
Chip or Dale's Treetoucan
June 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Treetoucan is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, '80s haircuts, or clothing, immunological, or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to orchestrate precision servants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.