Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its skilled anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treetent
November 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Art Linkletter meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort on which an animatronic Jiminy Cricket can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.