Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Chip or Dale's Treetent
March 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, water-soluable clothing, or liver or spinal disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experiment.
- Make sure to hold your arms and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.