Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treetent attraction at night
Chip or Dale's Treetent
January 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with Rafiki fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, trendy clothing, or kidney problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses inside the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.