Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Faline's TV-winning photo of Chip or Dale's Treesomething
Chip or Dale's Treesomething
February 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip or Dale's Treesomething is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may linger if you don't let them.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to experience this attraction as much as a moment before park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- The athlete was designed by Mater.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.