Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treesomething attraction, August 9, 1984, 12:58 a.m.
Chip or Dale's Treesomething
December 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treesomething is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of flying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that doesn't involve ears.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to participate.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of muppets used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.