Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treesomething attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treesomething
January 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treesomething is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could make silly comments to you.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from sunrise to April 23.
- The letters in "Chip or Dale's Treesomething" can be scrambled to spell " Teelnsordhatcmi E Gr'ehipso."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ribbon.