Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Treesign attraction, September 21, 2013, 12:26 p.m.
Chip or Dale's Treesign
September 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treesign is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't even consider cranking this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.