Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treesign attraction during construction
Chip or Dale's Treesign
December 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Treesign is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.