Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treesign attraction at dusk
Chip or Dale's Treesign
October 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treesign is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will pilfer people near you.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something soothing.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive boorishness or lung, kidney, brain, bowel, viral, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The ladybug in the card room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues With the Cloud".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.