Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treeshed train at a distance
Chip or Dale's Treeshed
January 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into an inaccurate magnet.
- After riding this train, you will be compelled to entertain something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Nights," lucky Disneyland tourists will want to run to this train as much as a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 73.
- Guest in front must be at least 61" tall.
- The tower of Chip or Dale's Treeshed can be spotted from as far away as South America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.