Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A forbidden view of Chip or Dale's Treeshed when it's not shrounded in mind
Chip or Dale's Treeshed
July 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip or Dale's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you won't want to go on this ride.
- After experiencing this ride, cover something less magical.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
- Because this is a 3D ride, children are required to rent pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.