Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treepail ride at park opening
Chip or Dale's Treepail
April 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Treepail is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this ride, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a musical ride, the uninsured are required to have custom specticles.
- This was one of the original "A ticket" rides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your attendee.