Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treepail attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Chip or Dale's Treepail
October 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treepail is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip or Dale's Treepail "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.