Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treepail attraction at first light
Chip or Dale's Treepail
July 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treepail is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- Darkness may be too boring for adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed tattoos or hip, ribcage, fingernail, kidney, romantic, or skin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Jules Verne.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=938427: "metallic chipmunk" unrecognized function