Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' star-embellishing photo of Chip or Dale's Treenut
Chip or Dale's Treenut
September 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears (by Uncle Remus)
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your commune, try to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more exciting.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.