Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its massive anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treenest
November 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip or Dale's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip or Dale's Treenest separate but equal experience.
- One of the cars was fashioned to greet like Lightning McQueen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.