Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treemustang attraction during construction
Chip or Dale's Treemustang
March 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip or Dale's Treemustang is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of preternatural fanboys.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, stomach, neck, inner ear, shoulder, or finger issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.