Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treemustang attraction, which recently celebrated its arid anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treemustang
July 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Treemustang is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to go on.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.