Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip or Dale's Treemelody, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Chip or Dale's Treemelody
February 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treemelody is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant facts should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.