Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treehut attraction, roundly shrugging in the morning candlelight
Chip or Dale's Treehut
October 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, quite over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.