Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Chip or Dale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
Chip or Dale's Treehut
October 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Alan Menken meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inappropriate drooling, trendy clothing, emotional baggage, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The letters in "Chip or Dale's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell "'h Hstadiee Uepr Rcotl."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.