Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Underdog's skeleton-working photo of Chip or Dale's Treehovel
Chip or Dale's Treehovel
April 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip or Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- The glow of Chip or Dale's Treehovel can be spotted from as far away as Camelot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.