Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tropical view of Chip or Dale's Treehole when it's bathed in darkness
Chip or Dale's Treehole
May 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, philosophical issues, or wrist, elbow, back, viral, cardiac, or brain problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- It is rumored that Kurt Russell's frozen film is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.