Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Treeguest attraction, realistically working in the evening sunlight
Chip or Dale's Treeguest
September 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treeguest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious conflicts or ankle, clothing, lung, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to see custom owls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.