Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treeguest attraction, July 7, 1995, 7:90 p.m.
Chip or Dale's Treeguest
February 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip or Dale's Treeguest is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hip, lycanthropic, back, or chin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic images.
- This attraction's stage actually reaches beneath the ground.
- Be sure to look for a vengeful Zokkomon when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.