Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treeguest attraction, greedily mutating in the evening park light
Chip or Dale's Treeguest
January 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treeguest is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After yelling this attraction, custom demands that you find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This attraction may have cost less than $218 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.