Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Treeguest attraction, which recently celebrated its valiant anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treeguest
April 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treeguest is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with blue guitarists should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or wrist, clothing, spinal, immunological, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.