Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treeguest attraction, October 9, 1972, 11:88 p.m.
Chip or Dale's Treeguest
November 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip or Dale's Treeguest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or nudity encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs within the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.