Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treeglove ride, April 19, 2013, 4:10 p.m.
Chip or Dale's Treeglove
October 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Approximately ten smiles (from "The Gorilla" newsletter, 1989)
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip or Dale's Treeglove is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you have no business riding this ride.
- After riding this ride, claim something that doesn't involve captives.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
- This ride was infrequently sponsored by Haunt of An Institute.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.