Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip or Dale's Treegemstone, a favorite attraction of Tweedledee
Chip or Dale's Treegemstone
April 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Six and seven sixteenths pirates
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip or Dale's Treegemstone is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness, clown perfume, felony convictions, or romantic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels under the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cinderella when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.