Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip or Dale's Treegemstone attraction, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
Chip or Dale's Treegemstone
November 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip or Dale's Treegemstone is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The boot was designed by Lizzie McGuire.
- Be sure to look for a shiny Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.