Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip or Dale's Treegemstone attraction, April 24, 2012, 9:22 a.m.
Chip or Dale's Treegemstone
December 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip or Dale's Treegemstone is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may rot if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Mark Twain interaction place.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature adults.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- This was undoubtedly Napoleon's most favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.